(for TFC – The Filipino Channel)
We hire exceptional people. We want individuals who thrive on being challenged and are passionate about building a great company as well as growing with the company.
A successful person in this role is tasked with the responsibility of analyzing and implementing the marketing and promotional strategies of TFC’s various subscription business. He/She is responsible for the design and creation of marketing and promotional tools and campaigns that will enable these businesses to penetrate its target market.
• Assist the Business Unit Head in the development of annual marketing plans and initiatives for TFC
• Oversee and manage the marketing budget of TFC’s subscription business
• Contribute to the advertising campaign development process from idea creation to execution to media planning and evaluation
• Lead consumer promo planning, execution and measurement
• Ensure timely implementation of marketing initiatives
• Utilize research to generate insights that will help drive sales
• Monitor and report competitive activities
• Work with CRM, Customer Service, and other Business Units to understand customer behaviour and develop cross-product campaigns
• Function as liaison between the Marketing and Business Development, Content, and Ad Sales groups
• Coordinate with the various departments within ABS-CBN International and ABS CBN Global to ensure that operational requirements are met
• Liaise with external partners such as cable partners, dealers, ad agencies and vendors as required
• Supervise event marketing and trade shows
This person will report directly to the Business Unit Head.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or advertising is required with a 2 year minimum work experience in a specialist or supervisory role
• Must be adept at conducting marketing research, forward thinking, and possess problem-solving abilities
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Highly resourceful and creative
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment, builds relationships across an organization, and drive teams to consensus.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects
• Ability to work independently and make sound decisions
• Willing to travel locally and internationally
• Ability to work in a cross functional and matrix organization
Applications outlining qualifications and demonstrating how your experience and skills match the job requirements are due by January 21, 2011.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email:
ABS-CBN International is an Equal Opportunity employer.